The Miracle Soap?

The Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap


Nobody is paying me to do this but because I love this soap so much, I'm going to sing its praises anyway.

I accidentally discovered this soap a couple months ago while I was out looking for a body soap that is suitable for my sensitive skin. It was about a week after I ran out on my regular fragrance-free liquid soap that I decided enough is enough and it was time for me to re-stock. Even though the liquid soap costs more than RM25.00 for a half-litre bottle, I was determined to get it anyway because it is considered the cheapest among its range of fragrance-free specially formulated for sensitive skin soap. So out I went to the drugstore I normally frequented to buy one. Just my luck, the bottled soap was out of stock.

Disappointed, I was determined to get a cheap naturally made soap bar instead. So on my hunt for that elusive soap off I went to all the small stores a short distance away from home. My last stop was at the nearby Speedmart store as I also wanted to pick up some groceries. While scanning the shelves where all soaps were on display, I almost gave up when suddenly my eyes spotted bars of soaps on the lower shelf. I picked one up and took a whiff. Mmmm, it smelled so fresh just like lemony sunshine - which I later found out was actually sandalwood - and it was so cheap too that I immediately grabbed hold of five soap bars all at once. Greedy, huh? I know.

After only a few days of using the Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap, I notice some favorable changes and I swear I will never use other soap ever again. To me, no other soap can even compare to this soap simply because:

1- The soap is made from mostly all natural ingredients: coconut oil, water, talc, sandalwood, lemon and ginger extract. And get this, it contains none of those sodium laurel sulfates or similar toxic ingredients that tend to irritate the skin.

2- It smells heavenly fresh and doesn't matter when I use it, its refreshing smell wakes up my senses and perks up my mood. It smells so good that I always find an excuse to wash my hands with this remarkable soap. I've even tried it on my hair which I don't recommend because even though it leaves my hair smelling lemony-sunshiny fresh it doesn't really wash off the grease.

3- It is gentle on my skin - no more breakouts or rashes. Instead, it leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft and healthy. For a soap that costs less than RM2.00 that is pretty amazing and goes to prove that you don't always need to pay premium for quality products.

4- The soap's rich lather not only cleanses the skin it also rids off dark spots and I notice even the dark patches under my arms are now gone. No, I'm not kidding. I myself was surprised too - pleasantly surprised, that is.

5- It doesn't leave my skin feeling taut and dry even though I have dry skin. Its moisturizing property is especially felt when I noticed that even the usually rough skin under my feet now feels softer too. 

6- The fresh smell lingers on my body for hours and hours, I kid you not - and if you wear your clothes right after having a shower using the soap the smell will also linger on your clothes. With a soap smelling this good who needs perfume.

Now that you know the reasons why I love this soap so very much, you can run along now and invade any store that sells the soap. Just don't get it from the Speedmart store I frequented. I don't want it to be out of stock anytime soon.




About Me

My photo
When emotions run high and the words are left simmering and bottled up within, she can't help but write up a storm with the words flavoured and seasoned to the state of her emotional & literary being at that point of time

@ Copyright

All posts on this blog are originally written by the blog owner. No part of this blog is to be reproduced in any form without her express written consent.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive